5 Benefits to Doggie Daycare
If you’re like most pet parents these days, you’re obsessed with your dog. In fact, 44% of millennials see their pets as “starter children.” More and more pet owners are referring to themselves as “Dog Moms” or “Dog Dads.” Just take a look at the selection of clothing at We Rate Dogs for evidence of this trend. If you fall into this obsessed-pup-parent category, that’s okay! At the Canine Country Club of Arkansas in Little Rock, we’re right there with you. If you’re a loving dog mom or dog dad, you may worry that your dog is bored or lonely at home during the day while you’re at work. If so, consider sending your dog to doggie daycare. We’ve outlined the benefits of doggie daycare so you can know if it’s right for you and your fur baby.
- Exercise. Perhaps one of the most important benefits to doggie daycare is exercise. Just like humans, dogs need exercise to stay healthy and fit. At the Canine Country Club of Arkansas, we have 4.5 acres of space for dogs to run, play and get plenty of exercise during doggie daycare or boarding. An added plus to this? Your pup will get all their energy out at daycare and relax when he’s at home with you.
- Socialization. From a young age, it’s important that dogs learn how to interact with other dogs and with humans. Give your pup the opportunity to meet and play with other dogs in a safe environment. Unlike other dog boarding and daycare facilities, at the Canine Country Club, we go the extra mile to make sure your dog enjoys safe socialization with other dogs. First, we ensure every dog can pass a temperament test. Next, we place dogs in appropriate playgroups based on size and other factors. Doggie daycare will allow your dog to gain valuable social skills with other pups.
- Supervised Playtime. As mentioned above, safety is one of our top priorities. We have several staff members monitoring each playgroup to ensure playtime stays clean and safe. Playtime alone is good but supervised playtime for your pups is ideal. If a dog boarding or daycare facility doesn’t monitor the dogs while they play, that’s a facility you’ll want to stay away from.
- Fun. While dog parents care about the practical benefits to doggie daycare, a large motivator is often that you just want your dog to have fun during the day. While you’re at work or running errands, you can know that your dog is enjoying him or herself and having a blast during doggie daycare.
- Care and Attention. Above all the practical reasons to send your dog to doggie daycare, this reason takes the cake: love. As a dog parent, you love your dog like a child. You don’t want your dog to feel lonely or sad if you’re busy and don’t have time to come home and play or snuggle. Your dog will get all the love, care, and attention they need at the Canine Country Club of Arkansas.
Want to find out more about doggie daycare at the Canine Country Club? Contact us here or request a reservation for your dog today. We’re the most trusted dog boarding and doggie daycare facility in Little Rock. We’d be honored to take care of your fur baby during the day so we hope you’ll give us a call today at 501-868-7297.